Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Target on a Tuesday morning

Yup, still blogging happy things. Ultrasound in the morning to see how the little slowpoke is doing.

Baby buddies. Is my baby late? Yes. Am I slightly bitter when I feel like other people are giving birth left and right? Of course. But am I genuinely happy for my friend Amanda who is going to meet her little man this week? Definitely! Henry is coming two weeks early and I am super-excited for the possibility of a shared birthday for our little ones. We'll see how it goes!

Joey. There's nothing like a few episodes of Friends and Baby Kangaroo Tribiani to make me laugh.

Pizza! Dylan and Julie and I ditched our plans to make a casserole for dinner and headed out for pizza. We figured there won't be many more chances for the three of us to do fun things like that.

Weekday errands. We went to Target this morning for a few odds and ends. How awesome is it to wander around Target in total peace and quiet?? No screaming kids, no loud people on cell phones pushing their carts obliviously in the way of everyone, no long lines. It was heavenly.

2 comments:

  1. How early did you have to go to see Target like that? Tomorrow I would like you to add the word Anticipation. Because I know you really are having fun waiting for one of the most important days in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo for baby buddies!!!!

    ReplyDelete