Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday funday

Welp, we made it through the weekend. I am pretty tired so this installment of Happy Thoughts will be brief.

Cotton candy. We just returned from a lovely evening in the park. As if a cool breeze, great neighbors, picnic dinner, and a 70's Afro-funk concert weren't enough, Wes bought me a bag of fluffy pink cotton candy. This makes my heart happy. I can't adequately describe my love for puffy colored sugar. I've got lots of great pictures from our evening but I will post them another day.

Other babies. At least someone is being born around here. My friend Amanda welcomed her second little boy into the world today and I can't wait to meet him.

Buddies. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. I don't think I would have made it through the past few days without our dear friends in town. I'm nearing the end of my emotional and physical rope, but I've laughed and smiled a lot this weekend. As much as I wish that Wes and Sara had gotten to meet our new addition, I'm so thankful for our time with them.

Countdown. Six days or less. Self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment