Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has sprung

Today is the first day of spring! No idea what the phrase "spring has sprung" actually means, but I will tell you that I am excited for the portrait sessions and Spring cleaning that come as a result.

In Spring cleaning news, while everyone is running around cleaning attics and washing bedspreads, I decided to freshen up the internet a little. Hop on over to my web site and check it out! (And yes I mean hop. Like a bunny. There's a spring theme here if you hadn't noticed.) I didn't do a major site overhaul, just a few tweaks and changes to clean things up a bit, and I updated the portfolio page with some more recent work for the slideshow. Wahoo!!

And really, while we're talking Spring cleaning, if you want to know the truth I also spent a good portion of the morning cleaning my vacuum cleaner. I'm talking take-the-pieces-apart-wash-them-in-the-sink kind of cleaning. I know someone out there has seen that episode of Friends where Monica is DustBuster-ing her vacuum cleaner... yeah that was me at 8:15 this morning. On my day off work. True confessions of a clean-a-holic.

ANYWAY, as far as portrait sessions are concerned, it's going to be a busy weekend! I've got one precious kiddo lined up for this afternoon and a newborn tomorrow. So pumped! I'll be doing double-time trying to edit both sessions at once but I will post some of my favorites ASAP.

I leave you today with this artsy-fartsy picture of a tulip. Enjoy your first day of spring!

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if this is the case for everyone, but just to let you know, on the new site, all of your links are white--so i cannot see them unless i highlight them.
    But I like the simplified layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird, cause they are set as blue. Thanks, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete