Monday, January 12, 2009

One on the way!

I decided to break this post in half. I knew I would love these pictures, but I didn't know how much.

When I found out my good friend Neely was prego again we quickly began scheming when we could do a maternity shoot. I'd never done one, she'd never had one, and we were both really excited. We planned our shoot for when we knew she would be in town for Christmas.

We got rained out the first day, but I think the fog that hung around for our backup day actually provided a nice look for the images.

Today I'm going to share with you the first half of the shoot- we got some good shots of the family while there are still only four of them!

Neely and her husband Doug already have two beautiful daughters, Keely and Macey. (Macey was in the preview I posted Saturday.)









I can't really put my finger on what it is but I LOVE this image of Keely



Someone is really excited about her new little sibling!







You can tell by how sweet these sisters are to each other that Little Baby is going to be very loved!





Ahhh I can't wait to meet Baby Number 3. I love this family.

Check back in a few days for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment