Thursday, January 15, 2009

... more of the prego!

Here is part two of Neely's maternity shoot! As I've said before, Neely and Doug are some of my closest friends, and it's one of my favorite things to be able to photograph memories for people I love. I was still developing my interest in photography when she was pregnant with the first two, so I was really happy to be able to capture this time as they prepare for Number 3.

Ok, pictures. Doug's brother whisked the girls away to go play with cousins, so we got some quality time to just shoot the two of them and got some really sweet shots.

These two make parenthood look like a breeze. They are so easy-going and fun! I like them. A lot.







What a beautiful mama of THREE











As you can see, Neely is a natural. And while Doug would never agree with me, I think it is safe to say that he rocked his "serious face" pictures.

Can't wait to meet the little one in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment