Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tap tap tap...

Pardon me, just here to squeeze myself back into your life.

I know, right?? FINALLY, you're saying. You've been checking in day after day, hoping against hope. Well, finally, your prayers have been answered- after months and months, I am here to tell you the cat has a name. Oh also, I'm back to blogging.

Anyway, re-meet Thunder. She weighs a whopping 8 lbs. but sounds like an elephant stampeding through our house. I have never seen (or heard) anything like it.



Sure, we tossed around a few other names, even settled on one over the summer, but it just never felt right so I resorted to calling her "Cat." And then the other day as I sat on the couch after finally getting the baby down for his nap, I heard thunder, which actually turned out to be Thunder racing around upstairs like a maniac trying her best to wake said baby. Boom, named.

(Oh, that counts as my iPhone picture of the week, right?)

In unrelated news, I have well over 1200 unread blog posts in my inbox and Google Reader. If you know me personally, you know that how up-to-date I am on my blogs is a pretty clear indication of what state the rest of my life is in. I can only hope that you are in the same situation, and therefore have not noticed my absence. I will spare you the excuses, and simply begin to catch up on everything that I haven't blogged from the past few weeks. I've got the full gamut of sessions to share- engaged, married, preggo, newborn, and canine.

Oh, BTdubs... Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunder is a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Glad you're back. And finally a cat name I can remember! Hope you're feeling better friend!

    ReplyDelete