Sunday, November 14, 2010

Really good genes

Clearly, good genes run in this family.

This is Robbie, Michelle, Maddie, and Molly



And this is Brian, Melanie, Carter and Abby



In case you can't tell, Robbie and Brian are brothers. I look forward to working with the Cowsert families each year, so I was really excited to wrap up my holiday sessions in SC with them! We did portraits of both families, as well as a big family grouping (with grandparents!) and a bunch of the four cousins. Since we shot everything in one big session, I decided to create a giant post of all their images. Check 'em out:









These girls are soooo gorgeous.



























Coordinating extended families for photos is always a little chaotic, but getting portraits with your whole family is totally worth it. Thanks again to all my favorite Cowserts! I hope the extra-long post makes up for the fact that I forgot to share yesterday as promised. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment