Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some people never learn

Don't you hate those people? Yeah, those people would be me. Every time I schedule multiple photo sessions in conjunction with a trip I always think I am going to get them edited and posted sooner than I am. And every time I travel while pregnant I always think I will recover faster than I do. And every time I try to convince the baby that coffee used to taste really good it quickly reminds me that it no longer does.

So two weeks later, here I am! Blogging will be slow for a few weeks while I get caught up (shocking!) but check back tomorrow for the first of my recent SC spring photo sessions. It was a week of beautiful weather and adorable kids and I am super excited to share them with you.

In the meantime, because everyone likes it when posts come with pictures, here's a quick shot of Dylan and me (and Baby Shorty) that my sister took after church on Easter.





See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Having a few jealously issues now!!! YOu look amazing and so happy with that man beside you!

    ReplyDelete