Thursday, March 25, 2010

... and we're off!

We're headed down to South Carolina today, and I can't wait. Can I just say how much I LOVE that my husband is a teacher and I will always still get spring break?? It should be a good week. Moving out of town means that you automatically get spoiled by both sets of parents when you return. Being pregnant gets you bonus spoilage.

I've got a few photo shoots sprinkled in during our vacation as well- I am so excited to see my "regulars" as well as a few new clients!

But first up on the list: get two of my most favorite people married. Wahoooo!!!





And on an unrelated note because I can't contain my excitement, I must share a picture of the surprise I got in the mail this week...





Road trip + BFF wedding + vacay + new Epiphanie bag = happy Karin

Blogging will be sporadic, but I will have lots to share when I return!

1 comment: