Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's a love/hate relationship

Love: My new iPhone

Hate: Experience so far with AT&T

Too bad you can't have one without the other.

It has only been five days since I signed a contract with AT&T and I am about to pull out all my hair. And really, of all times to stress me out (with four phone calls for help, seven customer service agents, nine different stories and still no solutions to my problems), the week that I am moving is not the time to do it.

So I choose to focus on the amazingness that is my new toy. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but it certainly seems to be more fun that one purse should be able to contain. (Pardon the sketchy picture.)





Anybody have recommendations for favorite downloads from the App Store?

No comments:

Post a Comment