Monday, June 8, 2009

Mandy and Rick (finally!)

So my big plans to catch up on blogging during vacation didn't really pan out. Ooops. But watch out, cause this week I'm back in the real world and have lots to share with you.

I do very few weddings throughout the year, so each one is pretty special. I shot this one a few weeks ago and it was particularly cool because it was so small- just Rick, Mandy, their children and a friend who officiated. I was honored to be asked to photograph such a close family event.

After a sweet and intimate ceremony on a gazebo in Persimmon Grove in Lexington, SC, I got to spend time capturing their first family photos.




























Mandy and Rick, I know you have been WAITING FOREVER to see these and I have plenty more coming your way! I loved meeting your family- congrats again!

1 comment: