Friday, December 12, 2008

The season to be jolly

We've already watched "Elf" three times this year, the shopping is halfway done, the CDs in the car are changed to all Christmas all the time, and the house is fully decorated. Life is good. Just walking into a house decorated for Christmas makes me warm and fuzzy inside, so I thought I would share a few pictures to make YOUR insides warm and fuzzy. (Ok that and the fact that I felt left out- everyone ELSE has Christmas pictures on their blogs.)









Tell me these are not the coolest stocking hangers you've ever seen



This is only our second married Christmas, but already one of my favorite traditions is getting out the ornaments. I'm really not as concerned with where they hang on the tree, I just love unwrapping each one and remembering where we got it or who gave it to us as a gift.

Here are a few of my favorites (yeah right, like I could actually choose. I love them all.) And you should know that thanks to our sweet Irish family approximately half our tree ornaments are either from Ireland or covered in shamrocks. We might put the tree back up for St. Patrick's Day.









Santa comes in 13 days! I've been really good this year- maybe he'll fulfill my Amazon.com photography wishlist?! Or some snow would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment