Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Resolutions

1. I will blog better.
2. I will stop promising to blog better.

Hey looky! I have pictures. And two posts in one night, no less!

I like long weekends. Dylan didn't have any soccer, so we decided to pack in as much fun as possible. We spent the two days with my brother in Greenville, stopping in Clemson on the way to grab my sister.


We had a great time cracking each other up (as usual). Dylan and I were stuck watching the Clemson game with an entire house of Clemson fans, but the outcome wasn't too bad.  : )

Today we celebrated Labor Day with a cookout at the lake. Ryan's brother and sister-in-law and nephews were there, which means I had an adorable baby to photograph! Here is six-month-old Noah:



Noah and mom


Noah and dad


Kisses from Uncle Ryan




And here is one of Trey. He spent most of his time in the water (obviously), so I didn't get as many of him as I'd hoped.


Can I just say once again how much I LOVE taking pictures of kids. And I mean really, they don't get much cuter than these two.

Ok, off to bed. Sadly, we all have to go back to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I've got you in my Google Reader now so I can officially stalk your blog! :) Those pictures of Noah are so cute... and the last one of Ryan and Trey I just LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you liked the outcome?

    ReplyDelete