Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't forget about Christmas photos!

It's October. Leaves are starting to crunch, pumpkins are appearing, and I'm busting out my hooded sweatshirts and fuzzy socks. Fall is awesome.

Things have been kind of slow on the blog (clearly) since arriving in Maryland as I work to get my photography business up and running here. But fear not- I have several Christmas card shoots coming up in the next few weeks and I am super pumped about them, so I'll have lots to share.

If you're thinking of getting new shots of the kids or family for Christmas, contact me now! Slots fill up pretty quickly the closer we get, and I am only one girl with one camera and two computers. I'm available for travel all around the Baltimore/DC area and you can find more details here.

I've also got a few South Carolina slots open (send me an e-mail to find available times):

Greenville - (only one spot left!) Saturday, October 31
Columbia - Monday, November 2 or Tuesday, November 3

I'm sorting through some images from this past weekend with the fam, but in the meantime I leave you with this lovely red boat. Are you getting sick of boat pictures yet? Well I certainly hope not, because I live on the water now and have a never-ending supply of perfectly posed boats just ASKING my camera for a portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment