Monday, September 14, 2009

A short thumbary-summary

Thumbs up: Monday Night Football started tonight!
Thumbs down: USC lost another close one to UGA over the weekend

Thumbs up: This weekend I saw my parents, went to a Ukrainian festival, watched my cousin's soccer game, ran nine miles, met some new people at church, and ate in Little Italy
Thumbs down: Mondays make me tired

Thumbs up: My SC photo sessions are filling up fast- only a few slots left!
Thumbs down: My SC photo sessions are filling up fast- only a few slots left!

Thumbs up: My little brother turned 23 yesterday!
Thumbs down: I didn't get an official birthday post up on the blog in time (see weekend summary above)

Thumbs up: I am posting a picture of him (with his lovely girlfriend) right now to make up for it!
Thumbs down: He doesn't normally read my blog. Which is why I can also share that we still haven't mailed his birthday present. Ha.





Thumbs up: My husband cooked a delicious dinner tonight and did the dishes
Thumbs down: Still trying to think of anything negative about that...

Thumbs up: I am editing lots of pictures from a beautiful wedding I shot last week
Thumbs down: I didn't pick my favorites for the blog yet (sorry newlyweds, I know you are dying!)

Feel free to comment (using your thumbs of course) about your weekend below!

No comments:

Post a Comment