Friday, November 21, 2008

Ru is coming!

This time next week, I'll be shopping. Or maybe done. My best friend Kati (Rudziensky- hence the "Ru") is coming home from Chicago for Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited to spend the weekend with her. After being unable to make the trip last year and missing our annual Black Friday shopping tradition, we are back in action. And Sara is in town this year, so she's coming, too!

For someone who is not a morning person, I can barely contain my excitement to wake up at 4am and head to the mall. And for someone who is not a shopping person, neither can Kati. Sara, well, I'm not sure how she feels. This is her inaugural trip. But I think it is safe to say we are all excited about our early morning chicken biscuits at Chick-fil-a. Maybe twice. We might need a snack by 9:30.

1 comment: