Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas in cow-print

I've been looking forward to this shoot ever since my coworker Michelle mentioned it this summer. Why? Because her little girls Maddie and Molly are just so cute!!

I met up with Michelle, Robbie and the girls at the Irmo Town Park one afternoon to take some Christmas card pictures. Michelle got the girls coordinating Matilda Jane cow-print jumpers to do something a little different than the typical sweater picture- I love the fun and unique look. I posted a preview image after the session, but here are the rest of my favorites!

I LOVE the afternoon sunshine. How precious are they??







Maddie is a natural- she was rocking the camera!






This is one of my all-time faves- the light is awesome




Molly wasn't so sure about the strange girl clicking in her face, but I got a few smiles out of her










I don't know what I did, but the girls thought it was very funny










The girls were so cute running down the hill to "sneak up" on their daddy at the end of the session




Well, that was more than I usually post, but they are just so cute I couldn't resist! Thanks Michelle- I had fun!

Things have been pretty busy around here- I'm editing several shoots and working on some Christmas cards. (WHAT? Can it possibly be time for Christmas cards?) And can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week?? I cannot wait. Let's hope the chilly weather sticks around so it actually feels like a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment