Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Phodography

Well guys, things are a little slow right now. Not too terribly much to post. I recently reminded myself that this is supposed to be a PHOTOGRAPHY blog, not a RANDOM LIFE ACTIVITIES blog, but judging by my post categories (don't look), content is weighing heavily in the "etc." department.

My goal is to fix that. But that means I have to do some photography. Which I really am, I promise, but most of it is in the next few weeks. So that brings us back to the current situation: what to blog tonight.

Later this week I will have some anniversary party pictures for you, and next week some soccer shots, but for now, you will have to settle for a picture of my dog getting his teeth brushed. Yeah, I said it. The dog getting his teeth brushed. That's all I have for you today.



Some of you may remember the poem I wrote about Riley a few months back and the vet's recommendation that we have his teeth cleaned. Rather than shell out a few hundred $$ for some canine dental work, we decided to take the DIY approach for now. So last weekend, only 11 brief weeks later, Dylan busted out the finger-sized doggie toothbrush and went to work. We didn't dare try using the doggie toothpaste yet- just the scrubber for now. Baby steps people, baby steps.

And there you have it. Pray that things stay busy as I get into Christmas card season. If you're lucky, I will never post another update relating to my dog's dental hygiene. But no promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment