Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Apple makes me happy

No one ever likes calling tech support, but sometimes it has to be done.

After months of dragging my power adapter behind me everywhere I took my laptop, I finally decided I couldn't handle the 33-minute battery life any more. I mean really, if I have to be constantly plugged into a wall, I might as well just carry my iMac around the house with me.

Anyway, I sucked it up and called Apple yesterday on my lunch break. At 9:30 this morning- 21 hours later- I had a new battery sitting on my desk. At no cost. And to think, I doubted their customer support.

I can't wait to get home and run around with my laptop in all its portable glory! I think I will use it in every room of the house tonight, just for fun. Maybe even the porch. Scratch that, it's 51 degrees out.

No comments:

Post a Comment