Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hilton Head

These faces make me HAPPY.


I got to spend the morning playing with three of my favorite people before heading over to my conference. I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't on vacation and I had to go to work this afternoon. But it was fun while it lasted. We made our usual chocolate chip pancakes and then went for a run. (I'm going to need to find some toddlers back home to push in a stroller while I run- that is a serious workout.) Then we headed outside to play for a little bit and get a few pictures.

Macey had fun hiding under the porch swing.


I mean really, can you ask for a more beautiful child?



Keely getting ready to give her little sister a killer hug (seriously, she squeezes pretty hard)


We got Keely to cooperate for pictures by promising her lunch at "chick-fuh-way"- YUMMMM. 



I don't have any nieces, but if I could I would pick them.

So now I'm sitting in my hotel room, pretty tired but not even CLOSE to going to sleep. Why? Because gymnastics JUST started at 11:15. Yes, I have to be downstairs and working by 7:45 tomorrow morning and yes, I will be going running before that. But I really can't bring myself to sleep through the women's all-around finals. If it wasn't for this I would have been asleep at 9:30 after dinner.

On a side note, what is the deal with Michael Phelps. I mean do you have to break a world record EVERY time you get in the water?

Wish me luck staying awake tomorrow- it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment